Simple Cleaning Strategies to Make Commercial Cleaning More Effective.
Cleaning commercial premises is a necessary business cost that when done properly can give your business an advantage over your competitors. As with many business practices, it is the little things that make all the difference. Paying attention to the little details of commercial cleaning can pay big dividends in terms of the overall appearance of your commercial premises.
Care of your cleaning equipment should be given priority. Vacuum cleaners are a prime example. Little things make all the difference to their cleaning efficiency. Regular checking for partial blockages of air flow can help keep the vacuum cleaner running at optimum performance. Similarly, ensuring that the vacuum cleaner bags are emptied and ready to go for the next cleaning session will ensure that vacuuming time is spent vacuuming.
Heavy duty super absorbent doormats can help to prevent large quantities of moisture from being tramped into the building. Of course, some dirt and mud will inevitably make its way in. When it does, a cleaning agent that has a pleasant odour will help to combat any nasty odours.
Keeping the interior air clean and pure is a constant battle and it may require the assistance of an expert commercial cleaner to deliver the best results, but there are some simple strategies that you can use to help.
- Microfibre cloths are better choices for dusting. Traditional dusters remove dust from surfaces and often transfer dust particles into the air. Microfibre dusters are more likely to absorb and hold the dust. This contributes to better air quality.
- Make sure that air vents are kept clear from obstruction. Air flow can be disrupted and have a negative impact on temperature and air quality.
- Clean up water spills immediately. Microbes love water and if given the chance will quickly form mould or fungus. When these microbes become airborne, they have a negative impact upon air quality.
- Observe and police no smoking policies.
- Make sure all food is stored properly. It seems obvious and should be, but bad habits can lead have serious consequences. Ensure that no food stuffs are left on desks or in drawers. Clean refrigerators regularly.
- Have a regular garbage disposal program.